Systematic Kinesiology is a wonderful form of natural medicine that works on the belief that your body and its innate intelligence hold all the answers to the questions you have about your physical, emotional and energetic health.
Using the science based method of muscle energy testing I can communicate with the bio-feedback systems from your body, mind, nervous, hormonal and organ systems to find where health issues stem from, energetic imbalances are and what particular stressors are impacting you negatively. This takes the guess work out of your health allowing your body to reveal what it really needs to return to its natural state of healing.
We will most definitely look at food sensitivities and which foods are energising or depleting you. We will look at nutritional supplementation to fix any deficiencies you might have. We will discover and start to address emotional stressors in your life adding to the challenges you are facing and start to dig for the root cause of your physical and emotional health issues. You can also expect energy balancing such as chakra work, meridian and lymphatic cleansing, bio-energy field tuning and emotional/trauma stress release.
“Your body has a voice and Kinesiology is the language is speaks.
— Gary Albert Hughes, Founder of The Balanced Performer
SUPPLEMENT PRESCRIPTION ARE CHARGED EXTRA AND YOU ARE EXPECTED TO ORDER THEM AFTER THE SESSION.
SYSTEMATIC KINESIOLOGY CAN SUPPORT AND ADDRESS:
- IBS, acid reflux, heart burn, indigestion & other digestion issues
- migraines, headaches, brain fog, memory & concentration
- hay fever, asthma & other respiratory issues and allergies
- anxiety, panic attacks, stress, depression, fears, phobias, emotional scars, nerves
- eczema, psoriasis, acne and other skin complaints
- muscular aches & pains
- water retention
- general fatigue and energy levels
- auto immune & thyroid conditions, hormonal issues
- fybromyalgia & M.E
- dyslexia, dyspraxia, and other learning/physical difficulties
- sciatica & other nerve related symptoms
- food intolerances
- weight management
- and most other things!
- old and new injuries that may still be causing you difficulty