THE BALANCED PERFORMER
Holding your hand all the way to your health
Health and wellness coaching for dramatic, lasting changes
Do you want to completely revolutionise your health and well being?
Would you like more energy, focus and vitality to do the things you love?
How about changing the negative thought patterns that keep you held back in your life and career?
Imagine having someone on call to guide you through, each step of the way, as you make dramatic & powerful shifts in your life.
Imagine having your own private coach to support you all the way as you make deep changes that will empower you & impact your health.
Imagine having someone by your side who can provide you with exactly what you need as you discover a whole new way of living and feeling.
Hello, my name is Gary.
I am not your therapist.
I am not your practitioner.
I AM YOUR SUPPORT.
I AM YOUR GUIDANCE.
I AM YOUR PERSONAL HEALTH COACH.
To provide you with one-to-one, deeply personal support, every step of the way, as you move towards making the changes you need for increased physical, emotional and spiritual well being.
To work closely with you to create a bespoke program of action, completely unique to you, which will enable you to meet your health and well being goals.
To make sure you have all the knowledge and tools you need to make small, incremental steps towards a more mindful, vibrant and energised existence.
If you make the commitment and dedicate yourself to working with me you will see and feel profound shifts in your physical and emotional health within 3 months.
By my mid 20s I was debilitated with a hyper-thyroid condition, third stage adrenal fatigue, a liver condition that meant I was not detoxifying and chronic IBS. My diet was dreadful, I smoked, drank, partied hard and early on in life I paid the price. I had to do something. I couldn't continue in the same toxic, poisoned state. So I turned to natural medicine and began my healing journey. I was so mystified and amazed by the power of this attitude to health that I became obsessed with learning as much as I could about it. Eventually I trained in an approach to health and wellbeing which uses nutritional, emotional and energetic balancing to clear the root causes of health conditions. I trained at The Academy of Systematic Kinesiology and haven't looked back. My passion now is coaching people like you through your physical and emotional health issues with the aim of creating a happier, more fulfilling life.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- The commitment is 3 months. Anything less does not set you up for deep, transformational change.
- You will receive an initial 2 hour consultation session with me, over a nice cup of herbal tea at my comfortable, discreet studio at home in East London. as I take a full time-line case history and assess where you're at. We will create an initial set of goals based on where you envision yourself in 3 months time. This session will end with a 30 minute treatment that will set in motion the first stage of growth and healing.
- A 90 minute 1-2-1 session every two weeks (flexible to suit your schedule) for the period of three months to assess your progress, discuss next steps of action and to provide balancing treatments to assist your healing.
- Detailed, easy to follow action plans that gently bring in healthy, mindful practices in a slow, steady, incremental, easy to follow process that will build up over the weeks.
- Your own personal Balanced Performer Journal to map the journey and progress you make and to set new goals as we travel together.
- Sessions include in-depth coaching to guide you through negative thought patterns that are creating blocks for you to move forward and take action. Negative thought patterns and behaviours are realised and released using cutting edge subconscious methods and mindfulness techniques.
- Treatments include nutritional testing for deficiencies, energy balancing, deep grounding, emotional stress and past trauma release, endocrine and hormonal balancing, bio-energy field clearing, chakra balancing, gentle structural re-alignments, food sensitivity testing and many more deep healing techniques.
- Skype sessions, phone calls or email contact in between sessions to offer further support when you're feeling stuck, blocked or facing difficulties. Contact can be made between the hours of 9am - 6pm from Tuesday to Friday.
- One-to-one advice and coaching on how to shop, eat and cook for optimum health. This may include an assisted shopping trip and home visit to your kitchen for a hands on, involved approach.
- Training and resources for simple meditation & mindfulness techniques to help combat stress, anxiety and to boost energy, focus and balance emotions.
Having worked with CEO's, top public speakers, authors, TV personalities, West End stars and pop singers, I am all to aware of the intense physical and emotional stresses that come with your job. My skills are grounded in a deep understanding of and sensitivity to the huge demands placed upon you. This is why it gives me so much pleasure to help take back your own power and to support you in building a solid physical, emotional and spiritual foundation on which to move forward in life the way you know, deep in your heart, you can.
This is a big step, and not to be taken lightly. It is a commitment... And any commitment worth it's weight in gold is filled with challenges and resistance. This is why I offer anyone interested in The Balanced Performer Program a 30 minute consultation on Skype free of charge, This is for you to decide you feel I am the right coach for you and for me to decide I you are the right client for me.
I ONLY WORK WITH:
- Fully committed clients who are serious about transforming their physical health.
- Honest and open minded people who will implement the action plans we set out in session fully and completely.
- Clients who are excited, with big visions of how they want to feel and what they want to achieve.
- People who are willing to try new things, take risks, try hard, fail and pick themselves back up to get going again.
- Those who realise that fear and vulnerability are just walls behind which great treasures hide.
- People who take action with no forcing or convincing.
- People who inspire and excite ME!
I DO NOT WORK WITH:
- "I think I want to change" types.
- Those who moan, complain and blame others for their situation health problems, stress or anything.
- Clients who are not willing to show up to each session fully engaged and ready to do the work.
- People who are afraid to try new things, fail and get it wrong.